The first step to a successful well
DRILLING MANAGEMENT & ENGINEERING
The company was originally established in 1986 to provide drilling and completion engineering to the oil and gas industry. Over the years our experience has been utilized by other areas sectors of the economy including mining, geothermal and salt cavern storage wells. Whatever the project, our skilled drilling professionals use their years of experience to drill the well as efficiently and effectively as possible, while keeping the client closely informed throughout each step of the drilling process.
Codeco-Vanoco has access to highly qualified 3rd party vendors providing us with volume discounts due to the large number of wells we drill per year. We in turn, pass these savings onto our clients to benefit their bottom line. This also allows us a better availability of products and equipment during peak times.
OUR SERVICES INCLUDE:
- 24-hour office supervision
- Well trained and experienced field supervision
- Preparation of drilling program, coordination of mud, directional, casing and cementing design etc.
- Negotiating drilling contracts
- Apply for drilling license and submit all other regulatory applications and reports
- Prepare field reporting and distribute daily reports, both by phone and email, to you and your authorized partners
- Prepare cost estimates, procurement of equipment and approval of invoices
- Ensure all aspects of H₂S compliance